My First Solo Flight - APFT

10:35:00 am Malaysian Cockpit 3 Comments

APFT Kota Bharu Hangar

When I opened up my blog, I was like, wtf happen here? Did someone diededed? It was like a ghost town, everything messed up, and it will take some time to repair all these things. Be patient.

“No one has ever collided with the sky”, Yeah it’s true, and the feeling of flying an aircraft is freaking amazing. The wind blowing under the feet, and yes I finally touch the cloud! By extending my hand through the storm window while flying through it! It is not a solid matter but it is cold, but not too cold like in a fridge though. It’s not a big deal anyway.

Ipoh Parade

Parit-Beruas TA

Gopeng-Kampar TA

Anyway, I just flown for total of 14 hours, and it is really fun and my dreams are almost realized. Insyallah! Before this they were 2 detachment, one in Ipoh and the other one in Terengganu and the main base in Kelantan, but Terengganu is closed due to some reason that I don’t know of. They said flying at Terengganu is much more fun and enjoyable than Ipoh and Kelantan. They said. And now I’m at Ipoh Detachment doing my PPL phase using the old ITNS dispersal area to park our aircrafts.

Life as a cadet pilot is damn cool! The feeling of controlling the aircraft alone is more fun than eating. Well food should be number 1 on the list, but now flying takes its place! LOL. I wonder how it feel to fly a turbine engine airplane, but I met this one guy, a helicopter instructor, he has been flying around 20 years as a helicopter pilot, flying at the Gulf, Canada, USA, Middle East, Vietnam and the list goes on. What’s best flying a helicopter? YOU CAN LAND ANYWHERE! Yeah I’ve been thinking maybe after 10-15 years of flying with airlines, I’m gonna get that helicopter license!

Anyway I've done my first solo flight here in Ipoh Airfield on 6th of February. How does it feel? The best of my life! But I didn't do the “Look Mom! No hands!” yet, cause it is my first solo flight! I’m not gonna jeopardize my life if a sudden gust wind hits me. Yeah, I love this line of work, it motivates me every day! If the Wright’s Brothers didn't make a move, I don’t know what I’m doing right now around this time. Haha. Well, if you got some money to spare on, take a pilot license, PPL is enough and join a flying club! Remember, it’s never too late!

I've uploaded a video on YouTube of my first solo flight, hoping to inspire you guys! Don’t lose your hope on aviation if you didn't have the chance right now, like my father told me when I was just a child, he said one day he’ll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember, and when there’s a will there’s a way one day, never let the chances slip away. Take care Dad!
.


Batch 71
duh
So, if any of you guys want to see my first solo flight, you can watch it below, hope you'll be motivated by my video. WATCH IN 720P HD atleast ok?






3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I wish u all the best in your career bro..just one question..how to contact u??..because i wish to have my own wing too..

Thanks bro. You can like my facebook page.

Anonymous said...

Do u have friend names Shahrin?